Kristina & Glen - Married!

Working with Kristina and Glen was such a joy for both Mike and me. Kristina and I worked together  years ago at Camp Gilead. I didn't see her many times throughout the next few years but as I was looking back at my own wedding pictures there she was! I was so excited when she contacted us for wedding photography, and being one that enjoys a good long conversation, it was really fun to catch up on all that has happened the last few years.
Kristina's laugh is so contagious - when she smiles you cannot help but smile with her. And when she is with Glen she smiles and laughs even more. Being around them is seriously good for the soul.
Kristina and Glen were married at the gorgeous Chapel on Echo Bay on Fox Island. The weather could not have been better. The sky was crystal clear, the sun was shining and we had a view of the entire Olympic Peninsula from the window of the chapel.
Kristina's gown was made by her aunt! It was absolutely stunning and every detail was perfectly in place. My sewing skills end at being able to put a button back onto my cardigans so seeing an entire wedding gown sewn with so much love was simply mind bending for me!
Glen and Kristina - thank you for allowing us to be there for your special day and for trusting us with so many details. Working with you was a honor and a pleasure and we pray that God fills your lives with peace, joy, happiness ... and as Kristina's aunt said, lots and lots of babies! :D











Venue: Chapel on Echo Bay

Catering: Snuffin's



One Response so far.

  1. Kim says:

    Beautiful! The picture of the bride and groom driving away is priceless! :)

Leave a Reply