Micah and SJ have a baby!

My baby brother and his wife had a baby. A really really really cute baby. 
These pictures deviate from our norm in that we focused a lot more on the baby than we generally do with these type of sessions. Typically our attempt is to focus on the family as a unit, whether they have one newborn, three teenagers, or simply a few animals! 
Since this was my brother and sister in law, however, I couldn't help myself so we took the camera and a few props by their house and had a lot of fun with my sweet little nephew.
Welcome to the family Jeshua! We're so glad to have you here!!




We know some amazing local photographers who specialize in newborn photography - if you ever need a referral, let us know!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Not only a diverse photographer but a professional one too. She maybe my sister-inlaw but she has a good eye for caputuring simply precious family moments in the click of one button. Something that in years to come you and your loves ones can look back and remenice.She brings love to what she does and a friendly smile.

Leave a Reply