Beautiful Boudoir

 Last September I was honored to participate in a fundraiser for the Fraternal Order of Police - an organization that I care about and believe in - by hosting a boudoir event.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I'd never done a boudoir event before, but I ended up having a complete and total blast! I met some incredible women, I laughed (a lot) and each woman ended up with amazing photos. It was really great to get to work with so many personalities in such a short span of time and I enjoyed the challenge of coming up with unique ideas for each participant.
Over the last few months I have done more and more private boudoir sessions and each time I have an amazing time and every woman goes home with gorgeous photos she is proud to have.
While I enjoy these sessions immensely, due to the sensitive nature of the photos, and my own personal convictions and respect for my clients, their spouses, and my own husband and children, the cost for a private boudoir session has continued to climb. I have found that the cost for me to do a single boudoir session has exceeded what I am comfortable charging my clients.
In order to keep costs reasonable and still be able to offer these super fun and creative sessions, I have decided to offer boudoir events, instead of private sessions.  
The difference between an event and a private session is simply that we schedule multiple back-to-back private sessions in one day, instead of single sessions over the course of many days. Each session throughout the day is still one-on-one and completely private. I have found that offering events allows me to provide each client with the attention she deserves, while providing the amenities that make a boudoir session the enjoyable experience it is supposed to be.
If you have ever considered having a boudoir session, now is a great time! Come out to our next event and see yourself in a confident new way!

"I had the pleasure of working with Genesis Ann Photography for a Boudoir shoot that I am giving to my future husband on our wedding day. Before our appointment, Genesis worked with me on ideas of what to expect and what poses, etc we should shoot. As you can imagine, I was INCREDIBLY nervous to be scantily clad and photographed!! I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable I felt when it came time to pose. Genesis was so professional, and made me feel so at ease during the appointment. We were laughing, telling stories, and just having a great time! When the appointment was over, I remember thinking I wanted to make another one, just to be able to spend a few more hours with Genesis. Her skill level, personality, creative genius, professionalism, and tactics are just what I'd want in a photographer. The photos turned out absolutely spectacular. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!"

Our next event is taking place on Saturday, June 30th! We have extended registration through June 8 and would love to have you join us. I have listed the details below and if you are interested in participating please send me an email and we will get you on the list! 
*A waiting list will be created if spots are full and you would like to be notified when the next event takes place*






Event Details
Date: June 30, 2012
Time: Appointments begin at 9:00 a.m. with the final appointment beginning at 4:00 p.m.
Location: Private residence in the Snohomish/Clearview area.
Investment: $450

Non-refundable payment in full is due at the time of booking.
Each Session Includes:
Professional hair and make-up
A private boudoir session lasting approximately 50 minutes.
An on-line proofing gallery of all edited images.
A "Little Black Book" created specially for you with the best images from your session.

I hope to see you there!

*If you would like to schedule your own private event, please contact me - I'd be happy to share details with you.*

Leave a Reply