Tiffany

Having anyone trust you to capture them with your camera is always a huge honor. Having another photographer trust you to do that for them is rare so when Tiffany asked me to take some head shots for her, I was a little nervous! Her session had to be bumped back a day because of the rain and due to the reschedule I had to bring my kids with me. Between torrential downpours, muddy walkways, stalker squirrels and sugared out children, we had a recipe for disaster. But Tiffany was so laid back her demeanor spilled over onto the kids and despite a few minor mishaps, we were able to capture some incredible images.


I met Tiffany last year when she moved to the area from Colorado. Our love for photography, wine and Jesus (not necessarily in that order!) drew us together and I instantly knew that in her, I'd found a kindred spirit. I was thankful to be asked to shoot these photos for Tiffany, and I am even more thankful to be able to consider her such a dear friend.

Be sure to check out Tiffany's photography and leave her some love in the comments section!

A little bit of what we were dealing with that day ...
Creepy squirrel...dramatic daughter. Good gracious.

 Oh to be able to transition from sexy, to fun, and back again. Without even trying. {le sigh}

 



 

One Response so far.

  1. Precious! I love that you were able to get some fun & wonderful memories even in the craziness. Sometimes those are the best times :).

Leave a Reply